When you are in the flow of spiritual awakening and enlightenment the universe gives you feedback and it’s up to you to take notice. The road signs are
there to show you the way. You wouldn’t drive with your eyes shut, so why go through your day with your eyes shut?
The universe gives you hint and directions, it’s up to you to take notice!
Your calm cue sign is a visual reminder to be more aware, quieten your mind, be in the present moment, and live in the NOW. The present is a gift that
is why it is a ‘present’.
One second …. that is all it takes to stop the random chaos of your thoughts to drastically change the outcome.
Even being present for a few second is mindfulness and stops the chaos, so when you stop thinking and become aware you are already using a powerful mindful
meditation technique. If you understand statistics and probability theory, or if you have a strong mathematical background, this can be helpful since
you will understand the likelihood of seeing your calm cue sign. When you buy a new car, you become more aware of the model/colour you have purchased
and you will begin to notice similar cars on the road. You are increasing your awareness and looking closer at what is around you.
Your calm cue sign is a visual clue to the bigger picture of your life journey. Your sign is about a feeling. I really don’t think it
matters what you choose for a calm cue sign; rather, it’s about how the cue makes you feel. Thoughts that make you feel good can decrease your stress
level, and feeling good when you see your calm cue sign will mentally and physically help you.
Spiritual Awakening is the path to enlightenment. Appreciation and love are the same vibrations. When your calm cue sign appears, you can be thankful and
smile and this will create good vibrations. Your calm cue sign is your opportunity to connect with your feeling.
Your calm cue sign is a gift from the Universe, therefore it is not something produced like a car or a manufactured product. The beauty of nature should
be your inspiration.
See your calm cue sign = connecting with yourself.
Miracles happen every day, your calm cue sign is the universe reminding you to take notice and use the benefits of mindful meditation. Your calm cue sign
is a visual reminder to be more aware, quieten your mind, be in the present moment and practice mindful mediation.
Remember, this process should be fun. Do not get stressed or worry. If you do then you are missing the point. The point is to be present and aware. Tap
into your feelings and get out of your head. Have fun with this and enjoy.
Butterfly as your calm cue sign can mean the following:
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the change it has gone through to achieve that beauty
- Today caterpillar, tomorrow butterfly, don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring
- Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.
- Butterfly were created to remind us that change is a beautiful thing
- Awaken to the universes simple gift of the butterfly. Watch with fascination and joy as a jewelled treasure glides by and gently touches your soul
- Butterflies are God’s confetti, thrown upon the Earth in celebration of His love
- Soar like the spirited Butterfly, be free and fly
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly
- The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough
- Caterpillars can fly, if they just lighten up
- This flesh in which we live is nothing more than a cocoon, and only when we step out of it do we truly begin to live
- Love the woman you have become because you fought to become her
To discover why you need a calm cue sign check out the Road to Resilience.
There is a better way to LIVE your LIFE. Stop trying to cope and get by and learn how to more beyond the chaos right now.
To understand how to use your calm cue sign and find that your freedom and happiness will only ever exist within yourself check out my latest book free to be me.
You have all the skills you need inside you to remain calm and grow no matter what life throws are you.