When you are in the flow of spiritual awakening and enlightenment the universe gives you feedback and it’s up to you to take notice. The road signs are
there to show you the way. You wouldn’t drive with your eyes shut, so why go through your day with your eyes shut?
The universe gives you hint and directions, it’s up to you to take notice!
Your calm cue sign is a visual reminder to be more aware, quieten your mind, be in the present moment, and live in the NOW. The present is a gift that
is why it is a ‘present’.
One second …. that is all it takes to stop the random chaos of your thoughts to drastically change the outcome.
Even being present for a few second is mindfulness and stops the chaos, so when you stop thinking and become aware you are already using a powerful mindful
meditation technique. If you understand statistics and probability theory, or if you have a strong mathematical background, this can be helpful since
you will understand the likelihood of seeing your calm cue sign. When you buy a new car, you become more aware of the model/colour you have purchased
and you will begin to notice similar cars on the road. You are increasing your awareness and looking closer at what is around you.
Your calm cue sign is a visual clue to the bigger picture of your life journey. Your sign is about a feeling. I really don’t think it
matters what you choose for a calm cue sign; rather, it’s about how the cue makes you feel. Thoughts that make you feel good can decrease your stress
level, and feeling good when you see your calm cue sign will mentally and physically help you.
Spiritual Awakening is the path to enlightenment. Appreciation and love are the same vibrations. When your calm cue sign appears, you can be thankful and
smile and this will create good vibrations. Your calm cue sign is your opportunity to connect with your feeling.
Your calm cue sign is a gift from the Universe, therefore it is not something produced like a car or a manufactured product. The beauty of nature should
be your inspiration.
See your calm cue sign = connecting with yourself.
Miracles happen every day, your calm cue sign is the universe reminding you to take notice and use the benefits of mindful meditation. Your calm cue sign
is a visual reminder to be more aware, quieten your mind, be in the present moment and practice mindful mediation.
Remember, this process should be fun. Do not get stressed or worry. If you do then you are missing the point. The point is to be present and aware. Tap
into your feelings and get out of your head. Have fun with this and enjoy.
Frog as your calm cue sign can mean the following:
- A frog may be coaxing you toward a physical or emotional cleansing.
- When the frog jumps into your life it may indicate now is a time to find opportunities in transition
- A frog appears to help you swim easily through some tough life changes
- A frog symbolizes coming into your own personal power
- Dreaming of frogs may suggest that you have a lack of commitment in your life and are leaping from one thing to another
- To kill a frog in your dream, represents negative emotions
- If you swallow a frog in your dream, you are most likely holding back saying something that needs to be said, or you feel that something is preventing
you from expressing yourself
- If you are trying to catch this creature in your dream, it may mean that your life is changing rapidly, and you are trying to stop it or prevent
the change from occurring
- Frog brings the blessings of prosperity
- Frogs represent transformation on many levels
- A frog is a patient teacher and will help you through the process … you are awakening
- Frogs teach the most mystical and divine lesson that the real value is the value of what is within
- The frog understands what it is like to undergo some serious growing pains – and so it is a fantastic calm cue sign for teenagers as they sometimes
struggle to find their place
- Celts believed a frog represented curative or healing powers because of its connection with water and cleansing rains.
- In China the frog is an emblem of Yin energy and thought of as good luck.
- Frog energy is also considered to be a link between the living and the dead
- Frogs are also good luck symbols in Japan – especially for travellers
- Ancient Hindus viewed frogs on a more cosmic levels, as they believe frogs projected the world into orbit in space, and the frog was also thought
to signify darkness
- You need to easily swim through some tough life transitions
- You are working to enhance your intuition, and strengthen your connection with the spirit world
To discover why you need a calm cue sign check out the Road to Resilience.
There is a better way to LIVE your LIFE. Stop trying to cope and get by and learn how to more beyond the chaos right now.
To understand how to use your calm cue sign and find that your freedom and happiness will only ever exist within yourself check out my latest book free to be me.
You have all the skills you need inside you to remain calm and grow no matter what life throws are you.